The usage of info graphics is not necessarily known as a new trend, they have been around for about two decades; however, they have developed from their original form. A latest trend in the world of info graphics is the animated info graphics, adored by clients across the world due to their simplicity and ease of understanding.
Popular marketing and copy writing companies make use of animated info graphics to divide their message into smaller parts and maintain the engagement of visitors. And on top of that, search engines are fond of them due to their huge popularity that makes them go viral on social media networks such as Instagram etc., enabling the company to achieve a higher rank on search engines.
The Usefulness Of Animated Info Graphics Can Be Measured By The Fact That:
- They are more attractive and thus, are noticed by viewers compared to still pictures.
- They act as a guide that takes visitors on the right path by being less challenging.
- They are easily indexed by Google, creating more engagement for the company.
- They enable a company to build its brand.
- They provide free and natural back links.
- They go viral faster than still images.
- They can help a company to achieve a higher rate of conversion.
- They engage audience and generate more viewer engagement.
If you do not how to begin, don’t worry. We are here to assist you. The reason why we have developed a quick guide to assist you in the creation of personalized info graphics that will enable you to attract and interact with your target audience.
Create Animated Info Graphics Via Software
One of the simplest ways to develop personalized info graphics is to use a software. If you work for a copy writing agency or a marketing company, the odds are that your company has already purchased a software and hired a person to do it for you.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to Adobe Suite to make the task of creating animated info graphics easy. You can also use Canva as a drag-and-drop tool that lets you start the process conveniently. Such software helps you use a template and then drag and drop your favorite GIF’s, videos etc. to create visual content.
You can also use advanced customized animator software such as Pic Monkey, Go Animate, Info gram etc.; however, you need to be a pro to operate such programs.
Create Animated Info Graphics Via GIF’s
Another easy way to make info graphics is via the use of small GIF’s. Here is how you can do so.
- Choose a template that goes well with your message.
- Decide the picture or background you want to animate and start adding appropriate GIF’s.
- Choose a color scheme and hues that represent your brand.
- Create designs that speak directly to your customers.
- Test your designs before launching them in the market.
Create Animated Info Graphics Via Motion Graphics
One of the easiest ways to do so is to choose motion graphics from various websites and using them in your animated infographics to make them more colorful, attractive, interesting and fun.
There are different types of motion graphics such as animated titles, short films, broadcasting graphics, flat icons, logos, presentations etc. Each of them has a separate purpose and are a representation of different forms of information.
Here is How You Can Do So.
- Select a suitable template that matches your content message. The more graphic your content looks, the more motion graphics you can use, and the more you can tell your story to your target audience.
- Select an appropriate style and format.
- Animate facts and figures to bring attention to them.
- You can also transform your content into a video or a slideshow by the use of converters such as Ani-maker.
- Make your content engaging by narrating it.
- Do not overdo your animation as it will overwhelm and confuse your visitors.
Rules For The Creation Of Animated Info Graphics
Like every other important thing in life, you need to follow a set of rules for the creation of attracted and engaging info graphics. You need to consider your audience, the message you want to convey, colors, shades, logic, style, contrasts, humor etc. Here a few rules that will help you create the best info graphics ever.
Create A Storyboard
Before you get started, create a storyboard and go through your major ideas. Capture the summary and main points of your content. Select appropriate images, animations, graphics, videos etc. for the portrayal of your ideas.
Use One Story At A Time
You may have a lot to convey to your target audience but you do not want to overwhelm your target customers with a majority of ideas that will only confuse them. Tell one story at a time and do it in a way that strengthens your brand and portrays a positive image of your company.
Go Through Your Ideas Before Selecting A Design
Choosing random design elements without any purpose to fill up your storyboard is never a good idea. You need to go through all the idea, brainstorm them, analyze them, evaluate them and then make a report that contains a list of designs that portray your message.
Think Like A Reader
Make an effort to look and sound professional but keep in mind the needs and thinking of your clients. Your message should be easily understandable by a layman. Use a friendly tone that makes an impression on your clients and helps you build a strong business relation with them.
Create info graphics that portray your brand’s vision, mission and values. Your info graphics should also be consistent in color scheme, style and design elements and should look professional yet easily approachable.
Incorporating every idea, data or information you have at hand in your designs is never a goo idea. You want to sound logical to your customers. Remove anything that does not help your company or clients to make decisions.
Still not sure? Fret not! Xdynamix is here to help you create your tailor-made info graphics without any hassle or exclusive rates.